Tasty support today
Today, this very day, the Gore Range Brewery in Edwards is donating proceeds from their sales to Gore Range Natural Science School. Just gather up carloads of your friends and/or enemies, go to the Gore Range Brewery in Edwards, and drop off huge piles of American dollars. You can pick up a voucher at the Gore Range Brewery.
Vail Performing Arts Academy is taking enrollment for its Discover Theater Mini Camp for children ages 5-10 years old.
the four-day sessions run throughout June and cost $125 per kid. Students will explore creative movement, acting, and improvisation and a mini production will be presented for friends and family on the last Friday of each session. Call 970-524-1478.
$2.99 NIGHT TRAIN KEEPS A ROLLIN’
She’ll be comin’ around the mountain when she comes … She’ll grilling six fine steaks when she comes … Oh Susanna! Get your friends together! $2.99 Night is here! The best locals deal in the valley is tonight at the Minturn Country Club. Doors open at 4 p.m.
The Exploring Spirituality series departs from its film format for a full dialogue session. Participants now have the opportunity to “go deeper” into questions of spirituality and religious conflict. It’s 6:45-9:00 p.m. Thursday at the Alpine Club at Arrowhead in Edwards. It costs $10 for members of the Vail Leadership Institute, $15 for everyone else. Reservations with a credit card are required. Call 926-7800 or e-mail email@example.com.
High Country Republican Women
This group of erstwhile wonderful people are hostint. Colorado Lt. Gov. Jane Norton, noon today at Pepi’s in Vail Village. It costs $12, $15 non-members.
The friends, family, and the community of Eagle Valley are cordially invited to attend Eagle Valley High School’s Baccalaureate Ceremony in the Eagle Valley High School Auditorium today at 7 p.m. All graduates are still invited to participate; please show up in your cap and gown no later than 6:45 p.m.
Dog Agility Classes
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced dog agility classes are now being offered at the Foxfield Agility Center. Fun matches are also slated throughout the summer. Call 328-2661 or visit http://www.foxfieldagility.com.
1) Do not walk behind me … for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me … for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either … just pretty much leave me alone.
2) The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a leaky tire.
4) Don’t be irreplaceable. If you can’t be replaced, you can be promoted.
5) Always remember you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
6) Never test the depth of water with both feet.
7) If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments.
8) Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’ll be a mile away and in their shoes.
9) Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.
10) If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably worth it.
11) If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
12) Some days you are the bug; some days you are the windshield.
13) Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
14)Good judgment comes from bad experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
15) A closed mouth gathers no foot.
16) Duck tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side, and it holds the universe together.
17) There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither works.
18) Generally speaking, you aren’t learning much when your lips are moving.
19) Experience is something you don’t get until just after you need it.
20) Never miss a good chance to shut up.
21) There is a fine line between “hobby” and “mental illness”.
22) No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User