I love you so, mom.|Special to the Daily|
Howdy and welcome to Town Talk, the column that lives in its own little world. But that’s OK, they know us here.
Movin’ straight into it.
Great Truths We Have Learned
We, The Titans of Town Talk have learned some stuff, mostly that a few folks learn from other folks’ mistakes; the rest of us have to pee on the electric fence for ourselves.
1) Raising teenagers is like nailing Jell-O to a tree.
2) Wrinkles don’t hurt.
3) Families are like fudge…mostly sweet, with a few nuts.
4) Today’s mighty oak is just yesterday’s nut that held its ground.
5) Laughing is good exercise. It’s like jogging on the inside.
6) Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
Support Local Journalism
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User