Town Talk for Oct. 14, 2002
It goes like this:
What Girls Do When They Like A Guy
1. She makes eye contact and smiles at you.
2. She calls you for homework…A LOT.
3. She flips her hair when she’s talking to you.
4. She touches your arm when she talks to you.
5. She says, “No, I’m not telling you who I like!” with a big smile on her face.
6. She asks you who you like or who you would go out with seemingly interested.
7. When you go to the movies with a bunch of your friends and she is almost always next to you.
8. She criticizes you on a girl you like.
9. She knows stuff about you like your birthday, eye color, favorite color, screen name, favorite food, favorite band, what music you like, and favorite sport.
10. Her friends outside of school and in school know about you, and say she talks about you a lot.
11. She knows your phone number and address.
12. She will try and talk, and spend time with you as much as possible.
What Guys Do When They Like A Girl
1. His snow ball hits you, (but not in the face).
2. He threw away his laser pointer after you told him you think they promote random acts of violence.
3. After asking you to sign his year book, he wrote, “How come we never hang out?” in yours.
4. He yelled, “Hi!” to your Mom that day she picked you up from school.
5. He blew off his buds to go see “The Wedding Planner” with you cuz you couldn’t get another girl pal to go and didn’t want to go alone.
6. Forgot your gloves? You can wear his.
7. His voice gets softer (“Hey, you”) whenever you two talk.
8. You hung up on him. He called you back.
9. You where invited by him to a group outing.
10. He called you to talk about nothing at all.
11. He imitates your laugh. OK, you do snort sometimes. Which makes you laugh even harder.
12. He remembers little things you mention in casual conversation.
13. He sometimes stares straight into your eyes.
Craft Fair Deadline tomorrow
Application deadling for the fourth annual Eagle Valley Arts and Crafts Fair is Oct. 15. The fair itself is Dec. 6-7 in the Eagle-Vail Pavilion. Organizers are looking for vendors, and with handcrafted items by the artists themselves. To reserve space call Linda Lampert at 949-6133.
Ski Club Vail gets board
Ski Club Vail snowboard director Ben Boyd will be hosting a meeting at 6:30 p.m. Oct. 15 at the Ski Club Vail building. All interested boarder-type people should call Ben at 390-3534, or 476-5119, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or Nathan park at email@example.com.