February 8, 2017
Jamie Metzl, the author of "Eternal Sonata," a novel that imagines a future global struggle to control the science of extreme human life extension, will speak at the Vail Symposium tonight at Colorado Mountain College at 5:30 p.m. Metzl will discuss how he blends science, science fiction and use of an artistic premise to tackle the onslaught of hypotheticals stemming from very real breakthroughs in genetic enhancement and human life extension. Save $10 on your ticket by registering before 2 p.m. today at VailSymposium.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days