February 8, 2017
Jamie Metzl, the author of "Eternal Sonata," a novel that imagines a future global struggle to control the science of extreme human life extension, will speak at the Vail Symposium tonight at Colorado Mountain College at 5:30 p.m. Metzl will discuss how he blends science, science fiction and use of an artistic premise to tackle the onslaught of hypotheticals stemming from very real breakthroughs in genetic enhancement and human life extension. Save $10 on your ticket by registering before 2 p.m. today at VailSymposium.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced