Anorexia support group
January 16, 2017
A free support group for anorexia nervosa and associated disorders meets Tuesday from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Vail Interfaith Chapel, located at 19 Vail Road. This support group is open to people who suffer from anorexia nervosa and/or bulimia. Group members will be able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation for recovery in a safe and confidential setting. There is free parking in the chapel parking lot.
For more information, please contact Jill Rutledge, support group facilitator, at 970-949-0404 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife