Anorexia support group
January 16, 2017
A free support group for anorexia nervosa and associated disorders meets Tuesday from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at Vail Interfaith Chapel, located at 19 Vail Road. This support group is open to people who suffer from anorexia nervosa and/or bulimia. Group members will be able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation for recovery in a safe and confidential setting. There is free parking in the chapel parking lot.
For more information, please contact Jill Rutledge, support group facilitator, at 970-949-0404 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard