Beaver Dam Road closed Wednesday
September 3, 2017
This letter serves as notification for a temporary road closure of Beaver Dam Road in Vail. This closure coincides with the removal of trees via use of a crane on Wednesday. On that day, the road will be closed for all through traffic beginning at 8 a.m. and re-opening at 4:30 p.m.
Residents of Beaver Dam Road and Beaver Dam Circle will still be able to access their homes. Please feel free to contact Ceres Landcare with any questions or concerns at 970-328-6149.
- I-70 closed in Glenwood Canyon after fatality in traffic incident
- Police investigating car vs. pedestrian fatality on I-70 in Glenwood
- Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin four-peats in worlds slalom
- Avalanche advisory issued for Vail, Summit County through President’s Day weekend
- Father of snowboarder who died at Snowmass: ‘He was just one of those good guys’