Beaver Dam Road closed Wednesday
September 3, 2017
This letter serves as notification for a temporary road closure of Beaver Dam Road in Vail. This closure coincides with the removal of trees via use of a crane on Wednesday. On that day, the road will be closed for all through traffic beginning at 8 a.m. and re-opening at 4:30 p.m.
Residents of Beaver Dam Road and Beaver Dam Circle will still be able to access their homes. Please feel free to contact Ceres Landcare with any questions or concerns at 970-328-6149.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move