Beaver Dam Road closed Wednesday
September 3, 2017
This letter serves as notification for a temporary road closure of Beaver Dam Road in Vail. This closure coincides with the removal of trees via use of a crane on Wednesday. On that day, the road will be closed for all through traffic beginning at 8 a.m. and re-opening at 4:30 p.m.
Residents of Beaver Dam Road and Beaver Dam Circle will still be able to access their homes. Please feel free to contact Ceres Landcare with any questions or concerns at 970-328-6149.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest