February 1, 2017
My 12-year-old daughter was hit by a car when she was in the crosswalk on Main Street Minturn at about 7 p.m. near Harrison on Tuesday Jan. 30. The car was traveling northbound. She will be ok, but is sore/slightly injured, has a headache, and doesn't recall many details. If you were eating at Gardunos then, and/or witnessed anything, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Drivers — please, please, please slow down through Minturn, and pay attention. Colorado law says pedestrians in the crosswalk have the right-of-way. I see this law ignored every day. Your kindly Minturn neighbors and children thank you in advance.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail