February 1, 2017
My 12-year-old daughter was hit by a car when she was in the crosswalk on Main Street Minturn at about 7 p.m. near Harrison on Tuesday Jan. 30. The car was traveling northbound. She will be ok, but is sore/slightly injured, has a headache, and doesn't recall many details. If you were eating at Gardunos then, and/or witnessed anything, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Drivers — please, please, please slow down through Minturn, and pay attention. Colorado law says pedestrians in the crosswalk have the right-of-way. I see this law ignored every day. Your kindly Minturn neighbors and children thank you in advance.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019