Caregiver support group
July 9, 2016
If you are caring for an aging family member with any kind of memory loss, consider attending the Eagle County Caregiver Support Group. This gathering offers a safe place to connect with other caregivers who are going through similar issues. It's a venue to exchange practical information on caregiving problems and possible solutions. Talking through challenges and ways of coping can also be extremely helpful. Resources are available.
The meeting takes place on Tuesday from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Please RSVP to Pat at 970-328-8831, if you would like to join in on the meeting on Tuesday.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect