Caregiver support group
July 9, 2016
If you are caring for an aging family member with any kind of memory loss, consider attending the Eagle County Caregiver Support Group. This gathering offers a safe place to connect with other caregivers who are going through similar issues. It's a venue to exchange practical information on caregiving problems and possible solutions. Talking through challenges and ways of coping can also be extremely helpful. Resources are available.
The meeting takes place on Tuesday from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Please RSVP to Pat at 970-328-8831, if you would like to join in on the meeting on Tuesday.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings