Caregiver support group
July 9, 2016
If you are caring for an aging family member with any kind of memory loss, consider attending the Eagle County Caregiver Support Group. This gathering offers a safe place to connect with other caregivers who are going through similar issues. It's a venue to exchange practical information on caregiving problems and possible solutions. Talking through challenges and ways of coping can also be extremely helpful. Resources are available.
The meeting takes place on Tuesday from 4:30 to 6 p.m. at the Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Please RSVP to Pat at 970-328-8831, if you would like to join in on the meeting on Tuesday.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Trap-kill may be only option for Glenwood mountain lions
- Lindsey Vonn finishes 15th in return to World Cup from injury, gets heckled
- Breckenridge Ski Resort extends ski season through Memorial Day for first time since ’90s
- Letter: Stop wasting our money, Avon
- Misjudgments led to avalanche that killed Longmont man in southwestern Colorado, according to report