Collin Makes Dean’s List
August 22, 2015
Berklee College of Music announces that Collin Idzikowski, of Edwards, has earned placement on the dean's list for the spring 2015 semester. To be eligible for this honor, a full-time student must achieve a grade point average of 3.4 or above and be in excellent college standings.
Berklee College of Music, a nonprofit educational institution, was founded on the principle that the best way to prepare students for careers in music is through the study and practice of contemporary music. For 70 years, the college has evolved to reflect the current state of the music industry, leading the way with baccalaureate studies in performance, music business and management, songwriting, music therapy and more, as well as graduate studies in contemporary performance, music therapy, music business and management, film scoring and more. Collin Idzikowski is a 2013 graduate of Battle Mountain High School.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs