June 8, 2014
With spring cleaning in full swing, drop off all those unused items that are clean and in working condition to Maloit Park for the 50th anniversary celebration of the Eagle Valley Community Fund Rummage Sale, which is Aug. 16-17 and 23-24. Donations may be dropped off anytime at Maloit Park, but volunteers will be there to assist from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. every day except Sunday. So head on over for a few hours, an afternoon or a day to help with the sorting and marking. Hours worked translate to dollars for your favorite local nonprofit group. Items such as books, house wares, sports equipment, clothing, furniture, electronics (no TVs) and toys are accepted for the sale. For more information, check out the website at http://www.eaglevalleyrummage sale.com or call 970-376-1231. For large pick ups, call 970-476-5701.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed