Don’t delay, do ‘the dude diet’
February 18, 2017
Serena Wolf will be speaking and offering up samples from her new book, "The Dude Diet," on Monday at 6 p.m. at The Bookworm of Edwards. Dudes. So well intentioned when it comes to healthy eating, even as they fail epically in execution — inhaling a green salad topped with chicken fingers and a vat of ranch dressing or ordering an Italian sub on a low-carb wrap. (That makes it healthy, right?).
Enter Serena Wolf. After moving in with her boyfriend and becoming privy to his disturbing eating habits and nutritional confusion, Serena grew increasingly concerned about the dude's long-term health (and waistline). Come hear more about "The Dude Diet" and sample some of the delicious recipes Wolf has cooked up. The $10 ticket includes samples from the cookbook.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85