Don’t delay, do ‘the dude diet’
February 18, 2017
Serena Wolf will be speaking and offering up samples from her new book, "The Dude Diet," on Monday at 6 p.m. at The Bookworm of Edwards. Dudes. So well intentioned when it comes to healthy eating, even as they fail epically in execution — inhaling a green salad topped with chicken fingers and a vat of ranch dressing or ordering an Italian sub on a low-carb wrap. (That makes it healthy, right?).
Enter Serena Wolf. After moving in with her boyfriend and becoming privy to his disturbing eating habits and nutritional confusion, Serena grew increasingly concerned about the dude's long-term health (and waistline). Come hear more about "The Dude Diet" and sample some of the delicious recipes Wolf has cooked up. The $10 ticket includes samples from the cookbook.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon