September 15, 2017
Raising children is a tough challenge in today's world. Peers and pop culture exert a never-ending pressure on kids. Parents often feel helpless, as every godly principle they teach their children seems to be contradicted by the corrupt principles of this defective world. But the good news is, God has a plan for effectively raising your children and you can learn from it.
Packed with practical advice, this series will give struggling parents a vision for their children's future and life-changing help for today. Classes run from Monday, Sept. 18, to Monday, Nov. 6, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Classes are $8. to register, visit http://www.thevailchurch.com/project/thrive. Dinner and child care are provided.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon