EVHS Classes of ‘65 and ‘66 plan reunion this weekend
July 12, 2016
The Eagle Valley High School classes of 1965 and 1966 will meet for a reunion on Thursday and Friday in Gypsum. On Thursday, class members will gather at the Creek Side Grill for a buffet dinner. Cost per person is $15 with a cash bar. On Friday, classes will again gather at the Creek Side Grill from beginning at 2 p.m. for reminiscing. Snacks and drinks are planned on the patio. Anyone planning to attend is asked to contact either Carol Ann Davenport Newby at 970-471-5411 or Mary Bertroch Ezequelle at 970-948-2877 to RSVP and get additional information.
Lodging is available in Eagle at the various hotels: AmericInn, 970-328-5155; Comfort Inn, 970-328-7878; Holiday Inn Express, 970-328-8088; Eagle Lodge and Suites, 970-328-6316; Hawthorne Suites by Wyndham, 970-328-3000; and River Dance RV Resort, 970-524-1103.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail