February 28, 2017
Community members with an interest in taking charge of their financial futures are encouraged to learn the basics of smart money management in the Money Talk: A Financial Guide series. This five-part series is free and hosted by Colorado State University Extension and the Eagle Valley Library District and will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays, from March 2 to March 30 at the Avon Public Library. To sign up or for more information, call the Avon Public Library at 970-949-6797 or visit http://www.evld.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019