February 28, 2017
Community members with an interest in taking charge of their financial futures are encouraged to learn the basics of smart money management in the Money Talk: A Financial Guide series. This five-part series is free and hosted by Colorado State University Extension and the Eagle Valley Library District and will take place from 6 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays, from March 2 to March 30 at the Avon Public Library. To sign up or for more information, call the Avon Public Library at 970-949-6797 or visit http://www.evld.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed