Financial Peace University plan
February 9, 2017
We all need a plan for our money. Financial Peace University is that plan. It teaches God's ways of handling money. Through video teaching, class discussions and interactive small group activities, FPU presents biblical, practical steps to get from where you are to where you've dreamed you could be. This plan will show you how to get rid of debt, manage your money, spend and save wisely and much more. The class is every Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. starting this Wednesday through April 12. The class will be hosted at First Baptist Church of Gypsum. Child care will be available. Go to daveramsey.com/find aclass to register.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019