March 1, 2018
The Vail Valley Art Guild invites one and all to attend our "First Friday" Reception on March 2, at 5:30 to 8 p.m., located at 1 Lake Street, Avon (in the former Avon Police Station). In addition to our featured "March Madness" exhibit, we will be showcasing fine art from our new Guild President, Andrew Pranger. Our famous Treasure Chest room will also contain original art, photographs and ceramics for less than $100.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Instead of 32 years in prison, Leadville woman sentenced to two years probation
- Vail Valley developers proposing hundreds of new apartments in Eagle
- Harley Higbie, the last living member of Vail’s founding board of directors, has died
- Vail Pass reopens eastbound at I-70 mile marker 180 (East Vail)
- Village Bagel opens storefront in Edwards