March 1, 2018
The Vail Valley Art Guild invites one and all to attend our "First Friday" Reception on March 2, at 5:30 to 8 p.m., located at 1 Lake Street, Avon (in the former Avon Police Station). In addition to our featured "March Madness" exhibit, we will be showcasing fine art from our new Guild President, Andrew Pranger. Our famous Treasure Chest room will also contain original art, photographs and ceramics for less than $100.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail, Beaver Creek to open early for 2018-19 season
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Valley winter air service includes more flights from several cities