March 1, 2018
The Vail Valley Art Guild invites one and all to attend our "First Friday" Reception on March 2, at 5:30 to 8 p.m., located at 1 Lake Street, Avon (in the former Avon Police Station). In addition to our featured "March Madness" exhibit, we will be showcasing fine art from our new Guild President, Andrew Pranger. Our famous Treasure Chest room will also contain original art, photographs and ceramics for less than $100.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Catherine Kelley’s murderer pleads guilty to killing Vail Valley woman, says he ‘hates’ what he did
- Negative effects of legal marijuana rising, law enforcement task force study finds
- Riverwalk Theater in Edwards has new owners and is now serving beer, wine
- Scammers targeting Vail Valley, gaining access to personal accounts and family funds
- Vail Mountain snowmaking expansion plan would increase capacity by 52 percent