‘Food’ by swimmer
June 6, 2014
I want to feed you the confidence to conquer fear.
I want to feed you the serenity of a sleeping baby.
I want to feed you scarlet dreams of desire and lust.
I want to feed you strength of heart.
I want to feed you an embrace that never ends.
I want to feed you a day of smiles and laughter.
Recommended Stories For You
I want to feed you nothing but my grateful soul.
I want to feed you the need for me.
I want to feed you the love in me you set free.
Hungry yet? How about Terra Bistro on Sunday night? Happy birthday!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Dead body found at Vail Pass rest area
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Cordillera property ownners again; fourth loss in five courtrooms trying to stop luxury rehab, wellness center
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season