‘Food’ by swimmer
June 6, 2014
I want to feed you the confidence to conquer fear.
I want to feed you the serenity of a sleeping baby.
I want to feed you scarlet dreams of desire and lust.
I want to feed you strength of heart.
I want to feed you an embrace that never ends.
I want to feed you a day of smiles and laughter.
Recommended Stories For You
I want to feed you nothing but my grateful soul.
I want to feed you the need for me.
I want to feed you the love in me you set free.
Hungry yet? How about Terra Bistro on Sunday night? Happy birthday!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job