Free financial class
January 3, 2017
Vail Public Library will host a free seminar, "Goal Setting and Financial Planning," on Thursday from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. This is the first of the five-part Common Cents for Colorado series of classes to be presented each Thursday for the next five weeks. The seminar is free and open to the public. Each participant will be entered into a drawing for an Amazon Kindle Fire to be given away on Feb. 2! For more information, contact Mary McDougall at email@example.com or 970-479-2186, or visit http://www.vaillibrary/commoncents.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019