Fulford Night on Sept. 10
August 27, 2015
Mining silver and gold out of the hills around Fulford in the 1890s required brains, brawn and often a burro. Meet some mining camp characters and hear the facts about this Eagle County boom town at the Eagle County Historical Society's Fulford Night at the Museum on Thursday, Sept. 10, at the historical museum in Eagle from 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Food, drink and fun provided. Tickets are $25 in advance, $30 at the door and are available at eaglecountyhistoricalsociety. com or by calling Kathy Heicher at 970-328-7104.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019