January 23, 2018
Get organized with a free class at Vail Public Library. Vail Public Library will host a free seminar Creating a Paper Trail For Your Heirs: Get Your Financial House in Order With a Master List Notebook on Thursday, Jan. 25, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The notebook is a guide to your finances and personal matters to help others manage your affairs if you are no longer able. It's also a resource for day-to-day organization. Participants will receive the forms and learn how to get started with their own notebook and be entered into a drawing for a FitBit. The seminar is free and open to the public. Please RSVP to Mary McDougall at email@example.com or 970-479-2186 to reserve your spot.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Whistle Pig Vail: Everything you need to know about the new summer concert series coming to Vail
- With gold and silver, Mikaela Shiffrin savors the ‘incredibly sweet’ moment
- History of Avon, Part 1: Town of Avon celebrating 40th birthday on Saturday, Feb. 24
- Alterra reveals Ikon Pass pricing; Aspen-Snowmass role includes 7 days combined
- It’s a family matter: Gisin wins gold in combi; Shiffrin second