January 23, 2018
Get organized with a free class at Vail Public Library. Vail Public Library will host a free seminar Creating a Paper Trail For Your Heirs: Get Your Financial House in Order With a Master List Notebook on Thursday, Jan. 25, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The notebook is a guide to your finances and personal matters to help others manage your affairs if you are no longer able. It's also a resource for day-to-day organization. Participants will receive the forms and learn how to get started with their own notebook and be entered into a drawing for a FitBit. The seminar is free and open to the public. Please RSVP to Mary McDougall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 970-479-2186 to reserve your spot.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job