January 23, 2018
Get organized with a free class at Vail Public Library. Vail Public Library will host a free seminar Creating a Paper Trail For Your Heirs: Get Your Financial House in Order With a Master List Notebook on Thursday, Jan. 25, from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m.
The notebook is a guide to your finances and personal matters to help others manage your affairs if you are no longer able. It's also a resource for day-to-day organization. Participants will receive the forms and learn how to get started with their own notebook and be entered into a drawing for a FitBit. The seminar is free and open to the public. Please RSVP to Mary McDougall at email@example.com or 970-479-2186 to reserve your spot.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs