August 26, 2015
One Moment, a nonprofit organization that offers support to families affected by pregnancy and early infant loss, is sponsoring its third annual Walk For Hope from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sept. 13 at Two Rivers Park in Glenwood Springs. The event is a remembrance ceremony and a walk to celebrate the babies that have touched our lives and will live forever in our hearts. For more information and to register, please visit http://www.one-moment.org. If you wish to have your baby's name printed on the T-shirt, then you need to register before Friday.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019