August 26, 2015
One Moment, a nonprofit organization that offers support to families affected by pregnancy and early infant loss, is sponsoring its third annual Walk For Hope from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sept. 13 at Two Rivers Park in Glenwood Springs. The event is a remembrance ceremony and a walk to celebrate the babies that have touched our lives and will live forever in our hearts. For more information and to register, please visit http://www.one-moment.org. If you wish to have your baby's name printed on the T-shirt, then you need to register before Friday.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- 70K in one day: How this snowboarder hit 70,000 vertical feet at Beaver Creek
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists