February 27, 2018
Celynn McClarrinon, a certified grief recovery specialist, is conducting a Grief Recovery Outreach Program in our community. This nine-week program will begin March 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel. Whether your loss is from the death of a loved one, a divorce or loss of career or health, grief will continue to affect our lives when we are forced to accept the many myths about grief, such as grieve alone or be strong. Please call McClarrinon at 970-376-8248 to reserve a spot or ask questions.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Valley entrepreneur launches bikes into a new niche in the e-bike world
- Hardscrabble Ranch plan, and name change options, will be unveiled Wednesday night, Sept. 19
- Accused murderer Jacob White scheduled to plead and be sentenced Friday, Sept. 21, in Catherine Kelley case
- Eagle County Open Space celebrates new motocross park in Gypsum
- Vail Valley boy suffers only minor injuries after colliding with food truck