February 27, 2018
Celynn McClarrinon, a certified grief recovery specialist, is conducting a Grief Recovery Outreach Program in our community. This nine-week program will begin March 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel. Whether your loss is from the death of a loved one, a divorce or loss of career or health, grief will continue to affect our lives when we are forced to accept the many myths about grief, such as grieve alone or be strong. Please call McClarrinon at 970-376-8248 to reserve a spot or ask questions.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Best of Vail 2018 winners (full list)
- Line cut leads to CenturyLink internet outages; service expected to be restored by 10 p.m. Tuesday
- Vail Opening Day is here! See live updates
- Sunny skies, fresh powder and free parking at Vail Opening Day 2018
- Woman found in Vail Dumpster requests exclusion of police testimony from trial, scheduled for February