February 27, 2018
Celynn McClarrinon, a certified grief recovery specialist, is conducting a Grief Recovery Outreach Program in our community. This nine-week program will begin March 21 from 6 to 8 p.m. at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel. Whether your loss is from the death of a loved one, a divorce or loss of career or health, grief will continue to affect our lives when we are forced to accept the many myths about grief, such as grieve alone or be strong. Please call McClarrinon at 970-376-8248 to reserve a spot or ask questions.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Skier who died Sunday at Quandary Peak identified
- Mikaela Shiffrin dominates World Cup giant slalom in Italy for 10th win of season
- Obituary: Harald Ernst Fricker, Jan. 13, 1960 – Jan. 8, 2019
- Chris Anthony: The underwater search for a missing piece of 10th Mountain history
- Colorado women dominated Sports Illustrated list of fittest athletes in the world