December 6, 2016
Attention caregivers, please join us from 1 to 3 p.m. on Friday at Castle Peak Senior Community for a holiday party featuring scented soap making, holiday music, singing and refreshments. This Senior Horticultural Therapy Holiday Event is sponsored by Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail Public Library and the United Way of Eagle River. For more information or to register someone in your care, contact Betty Ford Alpine Gardens at 970-476-0103, ext. 3.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- City of Aspen slams on brakes with Lyft contract
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs