December 6, 2016
Attention caregivers, please join us from 1 to 3 p.m. on Friday at Castle Peak Senior Community for a holiday party featuring scented soap making, holiday music, singing and refreshments. This Senior Horticultural Therapy Holiday Event is sponsored by Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail Public Library and the United Way of Eagle River. For more information or to register someone in your care, contact Betty Ford Alpine Gardens at 970-476-0103, ext. 3.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire