Home Buying Seminar
August 4, 2015
Community Banks of Colorado in Eagle, located across the street from the post office, is hosting a home buying seminar on Aug. 12 from noon to 1 p.m. and another from 5 to 6 p.m. to help first-time home buyers get answers. This will help home buyers get insight to the buying process, such as the right time to buy, the transaction process, the pre-approval process and much more. Enjoy light refreshments as you receive helpful information from Lynne, our mortgage loan originator. Please RSVP to Bonn at 970-328-2274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Some Vail Valley residents felt small earthquakes that hit Glenwood Springs