Take a trip
February 17, 2017
Colorado Mt. Club is hosting a trip to Waunita Hot Springs. We are opening it up to the public and would like to invite you for a stress-free weekend during Feb. 24, 25 and 26. Price is $90 a day and includes breakfast, dinner, a hot-springs pool and a ski or snowshoe night out of the lodge. There will also be a possible trip to Old Monarch Pass, which is a nine-mile cross-country trip. Please bring appetizers to share, your own lunch and your own booze for cocktail hour. If you are interested, please call Sonia at 702-337-4453. Dogs are welcome.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019