House fire rebuild fund | VailDaily.com

House fire rebuild fund

My home was lost due to a neighbor who left an unattended fireplace lit in her unit. After 2 1/2 years of dealing with numerous litigations with the insurance company, I'm left with an $80,000 assessment that needs to be paid or this property will be leaned on. I've sold what little belongings I had that survived that fire, I've been working, paying a mortgage on a house I can't live in and doing whatever work on the house I can do myself. I need to come up with the funds to settle outstanding bills avoid being leaned on by the homeowners association. If you would like to help me, please visit my GoFundMe at www.gofundme.com/dave-shousefirerebuildfund. Regards, David Fuentes.