Learn some yo-yo tricks
August 7, 2015
The Vail YoYo Challenge comes to the Vail Family Fun Fest today in Lionshead Plaza in Vail! We love to introduce kids and parents to all kinds of fun activities and challenges, and we have a great one lined up for our last event of the summer. We're bringing in Steve Knabe, yo-yo aficionado, co-head of the BoCo Yoyo Club in Boulder and host of the Colorado Yoyo Contest. Steve's on a mission to introduce everyone to the sport of yo-yoing in the hope of getting them hooked just like him. Steve will be at the Vail Family Fun Fest today with a free demonstration of his amazing yo-yo tricks, and he's bringing a bunch of yo-yos so kids can learn how to toss a yo-yo and learn some tricks of their own. The Vail Family Fun Fest is a free event and takes place today from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. in Lionshead Plaza and features all kinds of free activities for families. For more information, go to http://www.vailfamilyfunfest.com, call the VFFF at 970-328-5855 or email email@example.com.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Can a hashtag make driving Vail Pass more safe during the winter months?
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019