July 9, 2015
Blessed Father Jerzy Popieluszko was 36 when he was brutally murdered for his convictions. He helped an entire nation gain back their dignity and religious freedom and believed you could fight evil with good, and he did. His message of non-violence and respect for human dignity can be understood and appreciated by all, regardless of their religious background. There will be a screening of "Messenger of the Truth" at the Edwards Interfaith Chapel on Friday, July 10, at 6 p.m. with a Q&A session with executive producer Gary Chartrand following the screening. Child care is available. Admission is free. Donations support St. Clare of Assisi Catholic School's Music Program. Gary and Nancy Chartrand have offered to match up to $5,000. Will you help us reach our goal of raising $10,000 for our music program? Contact Gina Demarest at 970-376-3135 or visit http://www.stclarecatholicschool.com for more information. Thank you!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Ski.com and Epic Pass are accepting applications for the dream ski job
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident