February 1, 2017
The Vail ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders) support group meets every Tuesday, 5:30 to 7 p.m. It is open to people who suffer from anorexia, nervosa and/or bulimia. Group members will one able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation for recovery in a safe and confidential setting. Attendance is free. Free parking is available in the Chapel parking lot. For more information, contact Jill Rutledge, support group facilitator at email@example.com.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect