February 1, 2017
The Vail ANAD (Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders) support group meets every Tuesday, 5:30 to 7 p.m. It is open to people who suffer from anorexia, nervosa and/or bulimia. Group members will one able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation for recovery in a safe and confidential setting. Attendance is free. Free parking is available in the Chapel parking lot. For more information, contact Jill Rutledge, support group facilitator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days