February 28, 2018
The Caleb Dean Band will be playing at the fundraiser for the Eagle County 4-H Club on Saturday, March 17.
This fabulous and fun country swing band will be making an appearance before Caleb moves to Nashville, Tennessee. All followers and dancers that support 4-H Club and the band are encouraged to come and celebrate with us.
Thank you, Caleb Dean and band members, for being supportive over the years at our event. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. at the Eagle River Center. Please call 328-8630 for more information.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Where has all the wildlife gone: CPW officials cite 50 percent drop in Eagle Valley’s elk population
- ‘It might get progressively easier, but it doesn’t ever go away.’ Taft Conlin’s parents recall the day their son died
- Jury shown video of Taft Conlin’s final, fatal run as Vail skier death case wraps first week
- Alleged Avon stabber moved to valley in April; Andrew Young Jr.’s bond set at $2 million in attempted murder case
- Kansas man’s body recovered from Steamboat Lake