roll into spring with yoga
May 1, 2017
Roll away the winter and be prepared for summer with us at Yoga Off Broadway in Eagle. Foam rollers, tennis balls and athletic stretching will be included in this 90 minute class. If you have tight areas you can't seem to loosen like your lower back, glutes or you have plantar fasciitis, then you have probably tried or heard about foam rolling.
Join Lisa Woods to learn and explore ways to bring relief to these areas. A limited number of foam rollers are available; if you have a foam roller, then please bring it. No experience is needed.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move