Successful Hay Day
A huge thank you to all who helped make Mountain Valley Horse Rescue’s Hay Day for Horses a great success! We estimate that over 600 people visited the MVHR facility for a wonderful day of horses, food, kids games, wagon rides, sharp shooting, music and fun! A special thank you to all of those without whom this event could not have been possible:
1) A huge list of volunteers who sliced apples, played games, introduced horses and helped everyone have fun;
2) Ed Oyler and his beautiful team of Percherons for their awesome wagon rides;
3) Gunslinger Tom and his awesome quick draw games;
4) Amy and Ute Springs Experiential Learning Center for organizing and staffing with yet more volunteers and so many super fun kids activities;
5) TRIO for sharing their Hippotherapy work and letting people try it;
6) Mountain Beverage and Oscar Blue’s Brewery for the beer;
7) Costco for help with food and drinks;
8) Jeffrey Clay Reed and Andre the Singer for the great music;
9) And the amazing providers of such yummy food that kept us all going through all the fun;
10) Moe’s Original Bar B Que for their beans, Grand Avenue Grille for the salads, Landshark Catering for jambalaya, Magpies for her delicious pies, Delicious by Marleen for the amazing cupcakes and of course our very own Joanne, of “I’ll Do Your Cookin,’” for the very best mac ‘n’ cheese around.
We can not say it enough, thank you to all of you — whether a guest, a volunteer, a donor, a sponsor — we can’t do this without you! Didn’t make it out to Hay Day? We’d still love to show you around the MVHR facility and share with you the work that we are doing. Please let us know when we can get you out there!
Support Local Journalism
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User