July 22, 2015
The Sonnenalp's 17th annual Scramble Against Cancer golf tournament and gala was a huge success on July 13! The stars of this fun-filled day were definitely Sonnenalp's amazing employees and volunteers who make it look so easy because they are such hard-working professionals. Elsa and her floral and housekeeping staffs polished up the venue making it shine! Chefs Florian and Bradley whipped up delicious foods and kept the supplies flowing. Managers Sven, Derek and Christoph organized the entire production with ease. Big thanks goes out to Heidi, Pete, George, Alisha, Neil, Kayleen, Christina, Justin, Wendy, Silvia, Colleen and their teams. Thanks to the golfers and the donors for continuing to support this fantastic local cause! Please save the date for July 11, 2016, when we'll do it all again!
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Dead body found at Vail Pass rest area
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season
- Cordillera property owners lose again; fourth loss in five courtrooms trying to stop luxury rehab, wellness center