February 19, 2017
The Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders support group meets on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Vail Interfaith Chapel, at 19 Vail Road. The parking is free in the chapel parking lot. The group is open to people who suffer from anorexia nervosa and/or bulemia. Group members will be able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation or recovery in a safe and confidential setting. Attendance is free. For more information, please contact Jill Rutledge, the support group's facilitator, at 970-949-0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days