February 19, 2017
The Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders support group meets on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Vail Interfaith Chapel, at 19 Vail Road. The parking is free in the chapel parking lot. The group is open to people who suffer from anorexia nervosa and/or bulemia. Group members will be able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation or recovery in a safe and confidential setting. Attendance is free. For more information, please contact Jill Rutledge, the support group's facilitator, at 970-949-0404 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area