Support independent Film
February 24, 2018
The Breckenridge Film Festival's annual fundraiser is coming up on March 4 – Academy Awards Night – and aside from being an opportunity to enjoy a chic night out to view the awards on the big screen, it's also a chance to land a next-generation computer designed for creatives.
In tandem with what guests deem one of the best silent auctions in the county, the Breck Film Fest is hosting an online auction for the HP ZBook x2 Detachable Workstation, donated by HP Workstations in Fort Collins. With a detachable screen that remains connected by Bluetooth to the keyboard, the ZBook also is one of the most responsive computers on the market for stylus drawing, making it a perfect fit for any creative, from artist to architect to engineer to photographer, filmmaker or graphic designer. Tickets to the event are available at breckfilmfest.org. The online auction is live now until noon on March 6 at bit.ly/BFFHPZbook.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Where has all the wildlife gone: CPW officials cite 50 percent drop in Eagle Valley’s elk population
- ‘It might get progressively easier, but it doesn’t ever go away.’ Taft Conlin’s parents recall the day their son died
- Jury shown video of Taft Conlin’s final, fatal run as Vail skier death case wraps first week
- Alleged Avon stabber moved to valley in April; Andrew Young Jr.’s bond set at $2 million in attempted murder case
- Kansas man’s body recovered from Steamboat Lake