December 26, 2016
An Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders support group meets Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Vail Interfaith Chapel in Vail. This support group is open to people who suffer from anorexia nervosa and/or bulimia. Group members will be able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation for recovery in a safe and confidential setting. Attendance is free and Jill Rutledge is the support group facilitator. Contact her at 970-949-0404 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip