December 26, 2016
An Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders support group meets Tuesdays from 5:30 to 7 p.m. at the Vail Interfaith Chapel in Vail. This support group is open to people who suffer from anorexia nervosa and/or bulimia. Group members will be able to give and receive support, encouragement and motivation for recovery in a safe and confidential setting. Attendance is free and Jill Rutledge is the support group facilitator. Contact her at 970-949-0404 or email@example.com.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Hahnewald barn’s proposed first move would cost $390K, take up 12 parking spaces in downtown Avon