August 2, 2015
Thank you to the person or persons who found my money pouch in the public bathrooms next to the police substation in Vail on July 24. I forgot I had taken off my belt and left the bathroom without it. I realized it wasn't on me about 45 minutes later and rushed back to the bathroom. The police informed that it had been handed in by a person who "knew the karma" of returning it. In the bag was almost $700 from my business plus credit card receipts and customer orders. I had come to Vail to bike ride for a few hours from the Dillon Farmers Market. I would like to thank that person and express my gratitude for there being honest people in this world.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Vail Ski & Snowboard Academy, Eagle Valley High School go 1-2 at state mountain biking championships