August 2, 2015
Thank you to the person or persons who found my money pouch in the public bathrooms next to the police substation in Vail on July 24. I forgot I had taken off my belt and left the bathroom without it. I realized it wasn't on me about 45 minutes later and rushed back to the bathroom. The police informed that it had been handed in by a person who "knew the karma" of returning it. In the bag was almost $700 from my business plus credit card receipts and customer orders. I had come to Vail to bike ride for a few hours from the Dillon Farmers Market. I would like to thank that person and express my gratitude for there being honest people in this world.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte on Saturday
- Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin four-peats in worlds slalom
- 4 Colorado State Patrol troopers hit in 4 days
- Lost skier at Steamboat Resort finds cellphone in lift shack to call for help
- Vail Resorts partnership with Arapahoe Basin will end after 2018-19 season