August 2, 2015
Thank you to the person or persons who found my money pouch in the public bathrooms next to the police substation in Vail on July 24. I forgot I had taken off my belt and left the bathroom without it. I realized it wasn't on me about 45 minutes later and rushed back to the bathroom. The police informed that it had been handed in by a person who "knew the karma" of returning it. In the bag was almost $700 from my business plus credit card receipts and customer orders. I had come to Vail to bike ride for a few hours from the Dillon Farmers Market. I would like to thank that person and express my gratitude for there being honest people in this world.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today