Vail Daily Town Talk: A Special Thanks
January 26, 2018
A special thanks to the staff and patrons of Sweet Leaf Dispensary in Eagle for their generous donations of nonperishable food to the Community Food Pantry.
We are so grateful for your annual food drive which offers discounts on products and supports our community in need. The pantry is located at 333 Howard St. in Eagle.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings