Vail Daily Town Talk: A Special Thanks
January 26, 2018
A special thanks to the staff and patrons of Sweet Leaf Dispensary in Eagle for their generous donations of nonperishable food to the Community Food Pantry.
We are so grateful for your annual food drive which offers discounts on products and supports our community in need. The pantry is located at 333 Howard St. in Eagle.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed