Vail Daily Town Talk: Caregiving Tips and Tricks
August 15, 2017
Caregiving is hard work and can be lonely. It can turn a caregivers life upside down. The quality of life of the caregiver is as important as the quality of life of the person being cared for. Get some important tips and tools for mitigating the impact of caregiving. Worried about leaving your loved one at home?
Bring them to the Senior Spot program, which will be held at the Vail Public Library today from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in conjunction with this program. Give them an afternoon out, too. Free. Call Wendy at 970-977-0188 with questions.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Letter: Let Vail Resorts worry about its own employees
- Crews clear rock slide blocking both lanes on I-70 near Dowd Junction
- Native son, local firefighter Eric Hill dies in CDOT accident
- Eagle County Schools names three superintendent finalists
- Whistle Pig Vail announces Nathaniel Rateliff as part of 2019 lineup