Vail Daily Town Talk: Caregiving Tips and Tricks
August 15, 2017
Caregiving is hard work and can be lonely. It can turn a caregivers life upside down. The quality of life of the caregiver is as important as the quality of life of the person being cared for. Get some important tips and tools for mitigating the impact of caregiving. Worried about leaving your loved one at home?
Bring them to the Senior Spot program, which will be held at the Vail Public Library today from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in conjunction with this program. Give them an afternoon out, too. Free. Call Wendy at 970-977-0188 with questions.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Full Vail Snow Days lineup announced