Vail Daily Town Talk: Caregiving Tips and Tricks
August 15, 2017
Caregiving is hard work and can be lonely. It can turn a caregivers life upside down. The quality of life of the caregiver is as important as the quality of life of the person being cared for. Get some important tips and tools for mitigating the impact of caregiving. Worried about leaving your loved one at home?
Bring them to the Senior Spot program, which will be held at the Vail Public Library today from 1:30 to 3 p.m. in conjunction with this program. Give them an afternoon out, too. Free. Call Wendy at 970-977-0188 with questions.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Colorado Parks and Wildlife arrests 2 Florida men for poaching after anonymous tip
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards