Vail Daily Town Talk: Family Caregivers Month
October 28, 2017
If you are a family caregiver for an elderly family member, then Eagle Valley Senior Life: Partners in Elder Caregiving would like to treat you to fun and practical activities on Monday, Nov. 6, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Included that afternoon will be: Practical Stress Reduction by Anne Anderson, All About Chocolate and Simple Massage Techniques by Gray Chapman. Special giveaways and treats for all caregivers who attend.
Please RSVP to Brenda at 970-977-0188 by Thursday, Nov. 2.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Vail Resorts, local business groups announce Merchant Pass options for 2018-19
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect