Vail Daily Town Talk: Family Caregivers Month
October 28, 2017
If you are a family caregiver for an elderly family member, then Eagle Valley Senior Life: Partners in Elder Caregiving would like to treat you to fun and practical activities on Monday, Nov. 6, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Included that afternoon will be: Practical Stress Reduction by Anne Anderson, All About Chocolate and Simple Massage Techniques by Gray Chapman. Special giveaways and treats for all caregivers who attend.
Please RSVP to Brenda at 970-977-0188 by Thursday, Nov. 2.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Vail Pass Rest Area death ruled a suicide
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Vail Resorts has sold about 925,000 passes of all kinds for this ski season