Vail Daily Town Talk: Family Caregivers Month
October 28, 2017
If you are a family caregiver for an elderly family member, then Eagle Valley Senior Life: Partners in Elder Caregiving would like to treat you to fun and practical activities on Monday, Nov. 6, from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m. at Eagle River Presbyterian Church in Avon. Included that afternoon will be: Practical Stress Reduction by Anne Anderson, All About Chocolate and Simple Massage Techniques by Gray Chapman. Special giveaways and treats for all caregivers who attend.
Please RSVP to Brenda at 970-977-0188 by Thursday, Nov. 2.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Aspen-area men die in backcountry avalanche near Crested Butte on Saturday
- Vail’s Mikaela Shiffrin four-peats in worlds slalom
- 4 Colorado State Patrol troopers hit in 4 days
- Lost skier at Steamboat Resort finds cellphone in lift shack to call for help
- Arapahoe Basin cuts ties with Vail Resorts, unlikely to join Ikon Pass