Vail Daily Town Talk: Get to the Ranch
September 12, 2017
Located on the Donovan's Copper Bar Ranch, this family operated charming farmers market offers fresh and seasonal vegetables, lettuces, kale, chard; Asian greens, garlic and herbs; as well as farm-fresh eggs, hormone-free lean highland beef in limited cuts. Also available are Papa Pepper's bowls — beautifully hand crafted wooden bowls, serving pieces and candle holders. Open on Wednesdays from 1 to 5 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.copper barranch.com.
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- “Kavanaugh, get used to it”: Breckenridge bartender gets stiffed — with a message
- Colorado ski season kicks off at Wolf Creek Ski Area
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed
- In Avon, a controversial move will be discussed in building which was the subject of a controversial move