Vail Daily Town Talk: Health Living Classes
August 18, 2017
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of those with chronic conditions? Eagle County Public Health has funds to cover training costs for community members who are passionate about healthy living.
This amazing evidence-based class from Stanford University trains leaders to facilitate the chronic disease self-management class for adults.
This class is highly participatory, where participants engage in various group discussion topics. Training will take place in Denver from Oct. 17 to 20. Please call 970-328-8896 or email email@example.com for more information.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arapahoe Basin Ski Area COO Henceroth chimes in on Opening Day
- Loveland man dies in East Vail crash. No one else injured in Sunday evening accident
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Comedians Steve Martin and Martin Short to perform at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail
- Feeling trolled, Breckenridge residents want popular, wooden sculpture removed