Vail Daily Town Talk: Health Living Classes
August 18, 2017
Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of those with chronic conditions? Eagle County Public Health has funds to cover training costs for community members who are passionate about healthy living.
This amazing evidence-based class from Stanford University trains leaders to facilitate the chronic disease self-management class for adults.
This class is highly participatory, where participants engage in various group discussion topics. Training will take place in Denver from Oct. 17 to 20. Please call 970-328-8896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Vail Resorts CEO Rob Katz gives $2 million in grants to support mental health programs
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats and Shakey Graves to headline Vail Snow Days
- Vail Valley businesses need lots of seasonal help: there are 1,600 job openings