Vail Daily Town Talk: Help Red Sandstone Raise Funds
October 14, 2017
Red Sandstone Elementary School is selling Butter Braids, caramel rolls and Yumbana gluten-free cookies to raise funds for new playground equipment. These pastries are the perfect holiday treat to share with friends and family, so get your order in now.
Deadline for ordering is Monday, Oct. 23, and items will arrive the week of Oct. 30. Butter Braid flavors include: apple, blueberry cream cheese, cherry, cinnamon and strawberry cream cheese. New this year is a four-cheese and herb with marinara (good to use on sandwich bread or to dip in your favorite soup). Cookie flavors include: chocolate chip oatmeal walnut or double chocolate.
Please reach out to any RSES student or the parent teacher organization at email@example.com to place your order. Thank you for your support.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Russian spammers the likely source of fake email bomb threats, IT experts say
- Vail Resorts stock took epic tumble Friday
- Jury convicts former Lake County undersheriff Fernando Mendoza guilty of aggravated incest
- Glenwood Springs rattled by earthquakes early Tuesday morning
- Was that comment about ‘peasants’ riding the bus intended to be funny? (letter)