Vail Daily Town Talk: Help Red Sandstone Raise Funds
October 14, 2017
Red Sandstone Elementary School is selling Butter Braids, caramel rolls and Yumbana gluten-free cookies to raise funds for new playground equipment. These pastries are the perfect holiday treat to share with friends and family, so get your order in now.
Deadline for ordering is Monday, Oct. 23, and items will arrive the week of Oct. 30. Butter Braid flavors include: apple, blueberry cream cheese, cherry, cinnamon and strawberry cream cheese. New this year is a four-cheese and herb with marinara (good to use on sandwich bread or to dip in your favorite soup). Cookie flavors include: chocolate chip oatmeal walnut or double chocolate.
Please reach out to any RSES student or the parent teacher organization at firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. Thank you for your support.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first