Vail Daily Town Talk: Learn About Bats
September 1, 2017
Bats; did you know there are 20 species of them in Colorado? Want to know more about these elusive creatures? Join Rob Schorr, Colorado State University natural heritage program zoologist for The Wonder of Bats.
He'll be at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens Education Center on Thursday, Sept. 14, from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Cost is $20 including wine, beer and appetizers. Make reservations at http://www.bettyfordalpinegardens.org, or call 970-476-0103.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Colorado’s mom-and-pop ski areas are slipping away
- I-70 standoff suspect allegedly stabbed ‘good Samaritan’
- Does cannabis cost, or pay? CCU study claims marijuana costs $4.50 for every $1 it generates
- Winter Park Resort named best ski resort in North America by USA Today
- Obermeyer’s throwback styles make a comeback for 2019