Vail Daily Town Talk: Local Author of ‘Inertia’
November 27, 2017
"Inertia" is a book that was transformed from the Vail Mountain School's fall play. On Tuesday, Nov. 28, the community will get a chance to meet local author and teacher Kim Cope Tait at The Bookworm of Edwards at 6 p.m.
The story is written as an adult fiction but transcends ages. Cost is $10 and includes appetizers.
For more information, call 970-926-READ or visit http://www.BookwormOfEdwards.com.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Two people, a dog injured after vehicle crashes through garage in Edwards
- A community battles back: Vail rallies around rebuilding what terrorists destroyed in 1998 fire
- Bear sighting in Avon, video captured in resident’s backyard
- Skier captures early season Loveland Pass avalanche on video
- Pitkin County Courthouse ICE arrest likely a first