Vail Daily Town Talk: Love Notes
February 2, 2018
On Valentine's Day, the Vail Daily will publish our popular Valentine "Love Notes." This year the first 20 words are free for each note when you use our web form to place the note. Just go to vaildaily.com/valentine for more info or to place your note. Or for a small fee you can call it in at 970-845-9937 or email it to email@example.com The deadline is Feb. 13 at 4:30 p.m.
- Discovery Channel’s ‘Gold Rush’ is leaving Park County, but residents continue to fight for more mining oversight
- San Diego man allegedly zip-tied his girlfriend, tried to strangle her in Vail lodge, faces attempted murder
- Soft cuffs and Gorilla tape were ‘consensual’ for San Diego man accused of attempted murder
- Alice McKennis earns spot in Wednesday’s Olympic downhill
- Eagle County’s ECO Transit bus system could see significant changes by next winter