Vail Daily Town Talk: Presentation on Imperiled Plants
October 12, 2017
There are 117 plant species Colorado considered to be globally in peril and vulnerable to extinction. Please join us for an Intimate Evening with Susan Panjabi for a presentation on rare and imperiled plants of Colorado. The event is Saturday, Oct. 14, at the Education Center at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Tickets are $15 in advance, and $20 day-of; tickets include appetizers, beer and wine. For more information, visit http://www.BettyFordAplineGardens.org, or call 970-476-0103, ext. 5.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond