Vail Daily Town Talk: Presentation on Imperiled Plants
October 12, 2017
There are 117 plant species Colorado considered to be globally in peril and vulnerable to extinction. Please join us for an Intimate Evening with Susan Panjabi for a presentation on rare and imperiled plants of Colorado. The event is Saturday, Oct. 14, at the Education Center at the Betty Ford Alpine Gardens from 5:30 to 7 p.m.
Tickets are $15 in advance, and $20 day-of; tickets include appetizers, beer and wine. For more information, visit http://www.BettyFordAplineGardens.org, or call 970-476-0103, ext. 5.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Standoff near Breckenridge between police and armed suspect