Vail Daily Town Talk: Support 4-H Club at the Oyster Fry
February 1, 2018
Saturday, March 17, is the return of this infamous community event to benefit the Eagle County 4-H Club members. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. at the Eagle River Center in Eagle. Dance to the Caleb Dean Band performing until 10:30 p.m. Enjoy the dinner buffet consisting of "oysters," beef, salads, rolls, macaroni and cheese and vegetables. The dinner also includes homemade desserts by the 4-H families. Coffee and ice tea. A cash bar also for your enjoyment. Bid at the live and silent auctions. For activities the kids will like the bouncy tent, mechanical bull and the petting zoo.
Please visit http://www.trippsgunsupply.com to view live auction items. Please contact the 4-H office for more information at 970-328-8630.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday
- Vail Pass upgrades will have to balance needs of motorists, cyclists, wildlife