Vail Daily Town Talk: Top Shelf Casino Night
October 1, 2017
Calling all sports fans. Are you feeling lucky? The Vail Mountaineer Hockey Club is rolling the dice and hosting a "Top Shelf Casino Night" at the Donovan Pavilion on Thursday, Oct. 12. This event will help raise much needed funds so that every local child that wants to play hockey can. Casinogoers will be treated to night of "gambling," drinking, eating, dancing and rubbing elbows with celebrity guests including Broncos alumni Dave Studdard, Ron Egloff, Mark Jackson and Rueben Droughns as well as Avalanche alumni Rick Berry and John-Michael Liles. Vail's own semi-pro hockey team, the Vail Yeti, will have players there as well. The silent auction will feature many exciting items to bid on; including restaurant gift certificates, vacation packages both local and abroad, and themed gift baskets put together by the teams.
Tickets are $60 per person or $96 per couple and include two drink tickets, food and your first round of chips. A limited number of tickets are available for purchase at http://www.topshelfcasino.eventzilla.net. Support local youth sports and have fun at the Vail Mountaineer's "Top Shelf Casino Night."
Trending In: Town Talk
- Warning issued for Edwards residents after 8-10 mountain lions seen roaming neighborhoods
- O. J. Simpson spotted in Vail, posing for selfies
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Vail and Beaver Creek
- WATCH: Park City-area avalanche buries skier in harrowing backcountry episode
- Skier rushed from Beaver Creek, pronounced dead at 85