Vail Daily Town Talk: Watch “Born To Lead”
September 8, 2017
Come check out the film "Born to Lead" tonight at Cobb Cinebistro Theater in Vail at 8:30 p.m. "Born to Lead" is the story of Sal Aunese, the University of Colorado's star Samoan quarterback who died of stomach cancer in 1989 and how his team promptly dedicated their season to him. Join notable CU legends Jeff Campbell, a Vail native, and many more VIPs.
Please do not call the theater about tickets, as this is a private event. You must call or text 415-494-8082 for ticketing. If you get a voice mail, then please leave a message and send a text; we are simply busy serving other guests.
This film is intended only for audiences with children ages 12 years and older. The event will be coordinated by Vail's own Jean-Claude Moritz, and Mark McIntosh will host the Q-and-A with the stars of the film as well as the director and producer.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Skier dies after crash at Breckenridge Ski Resort
- Trust your gut: Man at center of I-70 stabbing incident warns public
- More than 2,400 petition signatures oppose Berlaimont plan north of Edwards
- Woman falls through ice in Edwards attempting to rescue dog from pond
- Beaver Creek extends hours, opens more terrain Saturday