Vail Daily Town Talk: Watch “Born To Lead”
September 8, 2017
Come check out the film "Born to Lead" tonight at Cobb Cinebistro Theater in Vail at 8:30 p.m. "Born to Lead" is the story of Sal Aunese, the University of Colorado's star Samoan quarterback who died of stomach cancer in 1989 and how his team promptly dedicated their season to him. Join notable CU legends Jeff Campbell, a Vail native, and many more VIPs.
Please do not call the theater about tickets, as this is a private event. You must call or text 415-494-8082 for ticketing. If you get a voice mail, then please leave a message and send a text; we are simply busy serving other guests.
This film is intended only for audiences with children ages 12 years and older. The event will be coordinated by Vail's own Jean-Claude Moritz, and Mark McIntosh will host the Q-and-A with the stars of the film as well as the director and producer.
Trending In: Town Talk
- Arson on the mountain: Vail’s 1998 arson fires at Two Elk were country’s worst eco-terrorist attack
- Former Vail Valley arts patron Alberto Vilar trying to enjoy what’s left of his life after 10-year prison stint
- Town of Vail likely to change short-term rental regulations in response to complaints
- Aspen girl speaks out in video about alleged rape
- Fire is burning north of Dotsero, near Sweetwater resort